Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

So maybe I'm jumping the gun with the Christmas background, but I have been feeling the Christmas spirit lately! I can't wait to decorate! I love the week of Thanksgiving! It's just so fun and relaxing. This year we are eating dinner with my family at our house! I'm way excited to have everyone over and join in the cooking festivities for once. I'm so thankful for my family and friends!

Me and my sis, Stacey, look forward to the day after Thanksgiving all year. We just love getting up at 5:00 am and running around to all the sales. We have so much fun together.....we are dorks and that's the best part.

Also we will be getting our Christmas tree and decorating it over the weekend. I just love that! Our Christmas lights are getting put up on our house today too! Yeah! Dallan has big plans this weekend to get started on finishing the theater room in our basement. By Monday night a lot of it will be done! We are hoping to have it fully finished by Christmas. I love this time of year!
I will post pics next time.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the new background! SOrry for the mix up yesterday, this week has just been crazy.I can't wait to see your basement, that will be fun to have all done! Happy Thanksgiving

*karen* said...

Hello! I loved Twilight! I have already seen it a couple of times! I loved the books, so I knew I would love the movie! Have a happy thanksgiving!

Michelle said...

Hi Hez! Sorry we can't seem to get in touch with each other. I will be in Utah from the 20th to the 4th of January. Is there a time that would work for you to get together? Depending on the flight we get we might be able to make it to the Turner family Christmas Party.

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I love this time of year also. It's the best being with family. And I LOVED your halloween costumes...hilarious! And I have never seen that one before.

US! said...

hey Hezz... I Wanna be a follower to your blog... Do I have to put your address on my blog? Is that how it works?