Thursday, April 30, 2009

I love Dallas....and my job! Oh by the way....

Last week I was in Dallas for 5 days for Mary Kay New Sales Director Week! It was my first time traveling by myself (I was a bit nervous to go), but I had the BEST time!! I met the most awesome women and got to do way fun things that only Sales Directors get to do. Probably my favorite part was going in Mary Kay Ash's office and sitting at her desk...just the way she left it. Also, meeting the Vice Presidents of the company. (first picture) And trying on all of the big huge diamond rings that we can earn. I say it all the time, but I have to say it again.....I LOVE MY JOB!

Oh and by the way.....I'm pregnant! Due November 17th, and very excited! Dallan will be the best dad ever. More to come when we find out what we are having!

Me and the VP's!

My director had yummy snacks sent to my room!

Everyone was so awesome!

They fed us so much!! It was so pretty and delicious!

Meeting a National Sales Director

Sitting at Mary Kay's desk

The view from her office

Some new friends that I love!

16 comments:

Drew and Amber said...

SOunds like your job is so so fun... CONGRATS on being prego being a mom is just the best ever You will LOVE it

Maria said...

Wow, Heather! That is so exciting. I'm so happy for you and Dallan. Somehow, I lost your blog for a while, but now I've found you again. If you want to be able to read mine, shoot me an email at mariaburleigh@gmail.com so I can add your email to my list of readers!

Mary Kay looks so fun. I'm so jealous -- I would love to do something like that.

Again, congrats on the baby :)

US! said...

Hezz! Congratulations! I'm so excited to be an aunt! I can't believe we'll have kids the same age! Yay! Love ya!

Lyndsi said...

AHHH! Heather! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! You will be the cutest Mom. Haha I love that you were just like oh by the way... :) And look at you, all dressed up in your little business suits! You business woman you! So cute!

Sarahn said...

Hooray! I KNEW IT, KNEW IT, KNEW IT!!! (I would love to go to Texas, by the way). You will love being a momma! It's so amazing! I miss the kicks and nudges. Oh--I'm giddy for you!!!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Congrats! Being a mommy is SO MUCH fun! You'll be so great.

And your job sure treats you well. That food looked delicious.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Heather! Being a mom is pretty much the best ever!

Matt and Jenni said...

You're so dang cute, and you just have too much fun!! Are you sure that's a JOB??? haha...
And a super huge WAHOO to you! You two will be adorable parents...and how fun that your little one will have a cousin close to the same age! I'm just way excited for you!

Jody and Lacey said...

Congrats about the new baby! I am so excited for you guys! Now Becky's baby will have a cousin!

Arbonics said...

I am so happy that you are pregnant! And congrats again on making director!! You are going to be the best mom.

nicci said...

congrats on the pregnancy! how exciting! you both will be awesome parents.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Congrats again on both accounts! Looks like you're been very involved and successful with Mary Kay. And we're so excited to meet this little one! He/she will be adorable!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Congradulations! That is wonderful. I can't wait to find out what your having! Keep updated on baby! Oh, and fun job girl*

Kaylyn said...

CONGRATS Heather!! That is so exciting. You are going to be the cutest little mom.

I think it is so awesome that your job is so great, and flexible. That's got to help when the baby comes.

You still never posted pictures of the car though!

Mandi said...

A baby is so exciting girl! AND a fabulous job! Life is beautiful for the Robinsons!! :)

Andy and Cecy said...

Congrats on being prego.. thats so exciting!!!