Friday, June 13, 2008

Good bye Utah

There is nothing to do at work today except for update my blog. I love getting paid to play on the internet. So, I died my hair all brown. I haven't done that in like 5 years. But I was tired of being a fake....



We leave for Mexico tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited. We are going down with 4 other couples to have some fun in the sun. Puerto Penasco is our vacation spot...same one we went to last year with our friends, but had 13 people instead of 10. 3 lamo's dropped out this year because of a ridiculous excuses like having to work and such. We are staying in the same house as last year, and are prepared to have just as much fun. We are right on the beach, and just a few minutes from town. I have a feeling that this year might me a little more memorable considering all the guys are calling the trip "Mustache Mexico" and are all trying their best to grow a mean moostache. I think that Speedos will also be involved. What a killer combination. Who wouldn't want to partake of the mustache/speedo goodness.

One last thing.... if you haven't seen KungFu Panda.... get yourself dolled up and get to a freakin movie theater. It is HILARIOUS! Jack Black...need I say more. I seriously loved everything about that movie....and it convinces me more and more that cartoon/disney movies are totally for adults, but with a story that kids can follow. Go see it this weekend....I'm serious!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the hair Hez! Have a blast in Mexico! I'm jealous.

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

I'm excited I found you blog hopping! Your hair is super cute! Have so much fun in Mexico!!

Shannon said...

Thanks for the comment! I am excited you have a blog! Your hair looks cute, I like it! Sorry about the hair appt. stress. I am excited to hear about mexico. All week we were sad that we weren't there:(