Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday

I just have give a shout out to my husband Dallan. He is the best friend, and spouse that I could ever ask for. He does soo much for me and works so hard for us and for what we want out of life. I love that he thinks so BIG! He doesn't SETTLE like most people. He never thinks small and doubts what we can do. He is so wonderful to me and I love him like crazy! Love you babe!
On July 14th we are leaving for Dallas Texas to go to the annual Mary Kay seminar. It is a week long hoorah full of trainings, awards, awesome food, and FUN! Dall as going with me this year, and I'm so grateful because not everyone's husbands always come. He's so amazing to support me and believe in me no matter what I'm doing. I can't wait for our week in Dallas, especially because we get to spend it with our favorite friends Lance and Arianne. Totally stoked, and once again, so happy that Dallan is my husband!

7 comments:

Kelvin & Tifanie said...

Hey Heather I came across your blog when I was looking at someone else's. Just thought I would say hello! Check out my blog and meet my sweet little girl!

Lyndsi said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun in Mexico! I'm so jealous! And now another vacation? You guys are SPOILED! Have so much fun!

Mandi said...

Heather you are so cute! Texas will be a blast. :) I hope you win all the awards!

nicci said...

spoileds! (totally not a word =)) you guys go on so many fun trips! we need to get together soon if you ever have time with all your travels!! and it is so nice to have a husband who supports you in all you do.

Stacy Richards said...

Hey! Fun pictures from Mexico, I want to go back. Lets hang out soon. We should go shopping and to dinner.

Shannon said...

Cute pictures! We do need to hang out soon! What are you guys doing for the 4th? That is way fun you are going to Texas now! We still need to do curtains!! Call me

Michelle said...

Hi gorgeous cousin of mine. I had a thought. I don't know if it will work, but do you want to meet up for a spell when your in Dallas. Tulsa, OK is only 4 hours away from Dallas. Shane & Bleu also live just outside Dallas and John's cousin. I would love to see you!