Thursday, July 10, 2008

I heart the Twilight books and Edward Cullen

I just have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse...maybe more than I should have even. I highly recommend those books....but they do come with a warning that you might want to start them when you don't have a lot of other things going on cause you will read them like the dickens. I felt like I totally slacked on everything I was supposed to be doing so that I could keep reading, and stayed up WAY too late every night. So, you should definitely read them if you haven't yet. Oh yeah...and I think I'm in love with Edward. He's hot! Can I get an Amen?

4 comments:

Arbonics said...

AMEN. And I know what you mean. I could not put them down, I shouldn't have started the right before finals week.
I liked Jesse at first, but I made the mistate of googling all the guys and the stuff on Jesse wasn't so good :( Like that he broke up with a girl who had just left her husband for him before he came on the show. And that he was just on the show because he wants his own reality show. Which is probably true, he was a coach on MTV's made. I got way too invloved!!

Michelle said...

Amen. I had a difficult time putting them down too! In fact, don't think your cuz is the biggest nerd ever, but I have read them 3 times.

Stephan Taeger said...

Hey Heather- It was so fun to hear from you. I love looking at your blog and reading about all the fun stuff you guys do.
I do have to give you a AMEN on the books and Edward Cullen. I think my husband is sooo sick of me talking about them.

Arbonics said...

So, today in church our high counselman said that popular books about vampires are not of good report or praiseworthy, even if they are written by a Mormon and the vampires are vegetarian.

So...Can't wait for the fourth!!!