Monday, July 21, 2008

We're back!





We are back from Texas, and we had a fabulous time! I'm thankful everyday to work for such a great company that cares about women. It's amazing. So....we did go see the Dark Knight on Saturday and it was very entertaining/scary/disturbing all in one. Pretty awesome to say the least! And....yesterday was Dallan's birthday! He is 26 now! Officially over the hill! ;) I just have to celebrate him on his birthday! He is the best husband and friend that I could ever imagine! He is so thoughtful, patient, and so fun to be with. He is very very talented and SMART! He is a hard worker, but more importantly, a SMART worker. He is the person that I want to spend forever with, and I'm so glad he is mine! Happy Birthday sweetie!

4 comments:

Lyndsi said...

How fun for you guys! I love your gray dress with your cute leggings! You're too darn cute Heather. Looks like you guys had a great time! :)

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

Fun fun! I remember last year Sharon and I were going to go to that, but we had already booked our Puerto Rico trip, then got engaged, and married, and moved...and yeah...kinda sad but oh well it worked out better this way! Tell Arianne and everyone hi for me though! I'm glad you had such a great time.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Ya'll are so cute together!! I love the grey shirt your wearing

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

I saw you commented you like to lok weekly on our blog, Im going private so leave my your email so you can still look;)