Tuesday, September 2, 2008

End of August

Ok, so we did so many fun things in August, and unfortunately I didn't capture all of them with my camera. We went to some really fun family reunions, group dates with friends, our anniversary, and going to the cabin last weekend on Labor day. I'm sad that August is over, but it was an amazing month, and now I guess its fall! I love September though because of the weather, and of course because of my birthday! Here are the few pics (in random order) I have taken over the past few weeks.

Lola has been needing a friend, so we are trying out Chloe for a few weeks. So far, she is such a sweetheart, and perfectly behaved. Dall and I are already getting attached to her, so it might be a done deal.

The newest addition to our family! Miss Chloe.

Jaren LOVES Cars!
My sweet nephew Jaren on his 3rd birthday
Our bedroom still needs a lot...curtains, a rug, some more pics, but the bed is done, and that's the most important part!
Our bed (I've been working on getting our bedroom decorated.)
Flowers Dall gave my for our anniversary. My fav!
Caught Dall a bit off guard. Still very cute though.
Me and miss Lola Belle
A nose kiss from my Lola. Look at that crazy tongue!

Me, Martie and Bobbi before one of our group dates

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Where did you get your bedspread? It's very cool.

Kaylyn said...

Your bed is gorgeous! I love the canopy style!

Unknown said...

Ok so you totally made my day by saying hello! Blogging buddies we will be :)

Glad to see your are doing well. And you should do the dog thing for real! The moment Paul and I get married...puppy time! Because I will be done with school Paul says I need a little friend to keep me company while he's in classes. HA! SO do it!

Jensen Family said...

I love your bed, do you love your new house? A while back I tried to post my memory but it deleted it and I got frustrated but my memory will always be when my Mom made us macaroni and cheese and you were allergic at the time but you told me not to tell anyone and you tried some. haha good times. Check out our blog at njjensen.blogspot.com