Monday, September 8, 2008

Tag! You're it!

The Rules:
• Link the person(s) who tagged you.
• Mention the rules on your blog.
• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
• Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged!

Tiffanie tagged me, so now you all get to know some more about me!

1. I have a bad habit of wanting to do EVERYTHING. I love so many things, it's just hard to choose! I love decorating, exercising, designing, playing the piano, scrapbooking, reading, organizing, working, shopping, hanging out with friends and family, and so much more. I've come to the realization that I can't fit everything in to one day or even one week. I have to just take one thing at a time, but it's hard for me cause it's all so fun!

2. I absolutely love getting to know people. I love hearing about other people's lives and being a part of theirs. I love catching up with people that I haven't seen forever and remembering fun things we did together. I like to stay in touch with people I have known forever, but I love meeting new people too. Luckily I get to do that daily and weekly in my career.

3. I love music, and I want to learn how to play the guitar. Dallan has taught me a little bit a while ago, but I want to get good at it. Dall is really good and we jam out together sometimes....me on the piano and him on the guitar. We both want to get better at playing each other's instrument...me the guitar and him the piano.

4. Traveling is one of my passions. I want to go absolutely everywhere! Luckily, Dallan shares that with me. We usually try to vacation every 3-6 months. Number one on my list is Italy (Rome especially, but pretty much the entire country). I am earning a free trip for us to go there next September. Next on the list would be all of Europe as well as South America (Peru, Brazil, Argentina....)

5. I have the biggest sweet tooth! Oh gosh I could eat treats all day long. It's not a good thing! It's totally a family thing cause my whole family is like that too. My grandma used to keep swedish fish in her dresser drawers in her bedroom, if that tells ya anything. Cookies and cakes are my favorites. Yum.

6. I love getting up early in the morning, but I love staying up late! If it was possible to not sleep, I wouldn't! I have been sacrificing my late nights and getting up at 5 am and I love it so much. I get so much more done, and have more time for fun stuff. It's amazing how much you can get done by 8:00 am!

Michelle Anderson, Maegen GRAVES!, Michelle Young, Kaylyn Scothern, Lynsee Turok, Crystal Arbon

4 comments:

Kaylyn said...

Hey! I like your post...This is actually the first time I have been tagged. So I can't wait to play. I'm going to do my post on my lunch break today. :)

I'm so stinkin' happy that the blog world brought us back together. You rock!

Kortney said...

HEATHER!

Cute blog. I am adding you to my fellow bloggers list so I can follow your cute life. I miss your face!

Kort

Kaylyn said...

Hey....I am starting a blog design site, and I would love to make you a new header (and background if you want it) for free, in exchange for you puting my button on your sidebar to advertise. Wadya say? email me at bkscustoms@aol.com if you are interested. :) You can see some of my work at www.bkscustoms.blogspot.com (it's under construction, but there are some samples there that you can look at.) We are going to be doing headers, backgrounds, buttons, pretty much any blog design needs anyone would have.

Let me know!
Kaylyn

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Sweet teeth rock! Thats all, they just do!.