Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Day!

For the past couple of weeks, I have just been spending too much time having fun and have forgotten to post what's been going on! Some really awesome/fun things have been happening so I will have to catch you up. First of all I FINISHED EARNING MY FIRST FREE MARY KAY CAR! Yes that is right. I will be driving a brand new car, that I do not pay the car payment, tax, title or license or insurance for. Wow it's going to be fabulous. I officially finished on Sept. 24th and the company has now ordered my car to be made for me. I will pick it up in December! Yeah! I'm pretty sure I work for the best company in the world. :)

Oh, P.S. I know you are all wondering what car I got......I took the Pontiac G6 (charcoal), but the Cadillac is almost half way done and will be done in November. That means come February I will be rockin that sexy Cadillac CTS and you know you will want a ride! :)

My mom brought me flowers and a cake for finishing my car!

Other fun thing. Dallan is one of the football coaches at Ogden high school and so is Crystal's husband Tim. So therefore, Crystal and I have been having girls' nights out every friday if its an away game, or going to the game if it's home. Last week we went to the game and then out to dinner with our husbands, got icecream and watched a movie at Crystal and Tims. I love hanging out with Crystal every weekend! :)



Ok, Last but not least, my birthday was Monday and I totally got spoiled. I swear we started celebrating last Saturday, and I still don't feel like the celebration has stopped. Everyone is too good to me. Dall's partents took us to the Cheesecake factory for my b-day dinner on Saturday, and it was so much fun. I love them like they are my real parents. Sunday was the party at my family's, which was such a blast. I love them so much! Monday, I went to lunch with Dall and then he sent me on a shopping spree! (Thanks sweetie!) That night we went to the movie Eagle Eye (it's good) with my family. It was such an amazing birthday! Thank you everyone for all of the birthday wishes and the presents! I feel so lucky!

Me and my Dad with our cake(our birthdays are 4 days apart)


My little Jaren Bug wearing my shades.

I adore my new sewing machine! Thanks mom and dad!

Me and Dall lounging after cake and icecream

Me and my pops. (The birthday kids)

Jaren thought it would be pretty cool to switch sunglasses and he was right. He also thought it was pretty hilarious that I was wearing his spiderman hat too. :)


11 comments:

BRITTANY said...

Happy late birthday! Nothing like getting older! Oh and happy new car. That's exciting.

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday. You will have to post pictures of your new car. Congratulations!

Kaylyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love looking at your pictures. I miss your family so much! Most of my great childhood memories involve you and your family. :) Also, I have not seen Crystal in like a thousand years, you guys are both gorgeous! You'll have to tell her hi for me next time you talk to her...better yet, maybe I'll just leave her a comment.

I just have to say, for everyone reading these comments, earning a Mary Kay car is HARD!! My mom sold MK for a while, and never even came close. It's tough stuff, and I am proud of you! What an accomplishment. I also cannot believe that you are so close to having the Cadillac. I'm dying to know....is it going to be pink?

You rock, way to go!

Annika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Happy Birthday! Congrats on the car too, I will definately want a ride in it:) Love the sewing machine; now we need to do some curtains! Lets get togather this week. We need to see Nights in Rodanthe:)

Turok said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY! You are having too much fun!! Share the love, girl! CONGRATS on the car! Can we say "JEALOUS!" Thats awesome though...way to go!

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

Way to go on getting the car! I think that everyone knew that you would get it eventually. You are a very persistant gal, and you work so hard! So good job!
Hey, do you guys still have Chloee? I'm sure that she loves living with you if you do. I hope that you are enjoying her. We really miss her. She is a great little pup!

Matt and Jenni said...

Heather!
I don't know quite how I found your blog (I was just click-clicking away!) but I'm glad I did! Sounds like you are rockin out to life and having so much fun... I'm happy for you!
Jenni (Price) Bell

Mike and Kristen said...

Heather! I'm so glad I found you! I miss seeing you at church. Congrats on all your accomplishments. I might need some Mary Kay products soon. Keep in Touch!

Unknown said...

Heath! I'm so glad to see your doing good and having fun! Congrats on the new car thats awesome! Miss ya!

Rylee said...

Tag your it!