Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag! Quirks!

I was tagged by Rylee.
Rules: link the person that tagged you, mention these rules on your blog, tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yourself, and tag 6 fellow bloggers! Got it, lets go!
So seeing how I've already done this one I am changing it up, I am going to do quirks that Dallan has.
So here are the NEW RULES

Rules: link the person that tagged you, mention these rules on your blog, tell 6 quirks of your siginficant other, and tag 6 fellow bloggers! Got it, lets go!

1. He is obsessed with football. He is either watching football, coaching football, refereeing football or playing football. If he is not doing any of those things, he is managing the rockets football team.
2. He loves the history channel and the discovery channel.
3. He loves weird animals and wants to have a house with an enclosed patio in the middle with jungle animals. (No I'm not joking)
4. He loves to travel and will explode if we don't take a vacation every 3 months. :)
5. He would move us to Brazil in a heartbeat.
6. He likes to cook and is very good at it.
I am tagging, Kristen, Sarahn, Jenni, Mandi, Nicci, Crystal

1 comments:

Matt and Jenni said...

Ok I did it! And I have decided that I want one of my quirks to be traveling, so how did you get that one? ;-)