Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy 5 Year Anniversary Sweetie!

Dall is the Love of my life and my love of forever! I'm so thankful to be married to him and can't believe it's been 5 years! We were in Lake Powell for our anniversary on August 26th, so we are celebrating this weekend and we will see what Dall has up his sleeve for it. The past 5 years have been the best!
Sweetie, thanks for being my best friend, making me laugh, smile, and feel like a princess every day for the past 8 years since the day I met you. You are everything to me! Love you Babe, and ALWAYS will!




6 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Has it seriously been 5 years already?! Wow, time flies! It seems like just yesterday that you were heating up lean cuisine's at the swimming pool and we were chatting about what it will be like to be married... :) You guys are so great together! Hope you're feeling well! Love ya!

Maria said...

You were such a BEAUTIFUL bride! Congrats!!!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

What a gorgeous bride and a darling couple! Congrats on 5 years!!

Kaylyn said...

Happy anniversary!! :) You guys make a fantastic couple.

You never told me what you thought of my idea for the name I thought up for your sweet little baby.....

US! said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so happy to have you in our family Hezz! We love you! You are the perfect gal to put up with stubborn ol' Dall!

Jody and Lacey said...

You two are so darn cute! I am so glad Dal chose you to be part of the Robinson family. We all sure love you Heather. Dal we love you too you stud muffin you!!!