Sunday, November 8, 2009

Counting Down

Wow it has been a while, but I'm sure you are all used to my terrible blogging habits by now! Yes it has been a few months, but the past few have been awesome! It's been so much fun getting ready for our little girl and having baby showers and such. Now we are counting down the days till we get to meet her! (I'm also counting down the days till I'm not lugging around this huge belly!)
I LOVE this time of year, and can't wait for the rest November and December to be with family and celebrate the Holidays! It's going to be a memorable one! :)
Here are a few pics of some things we did in September & October.....






















7 comments:

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

Heather, your costumes were the best!! I love Juno!!
We can't wait for you to have your little girl either. That is very exciting! I'm glad that you're doing well. You make a very beautiful pregnant lady.

Shannon said...

I love the Halloween costumes! I felt so bad to miss the party. You look so great, I have thought about you all week. Can you believe this is the week?! I also am SO excited for our winter hibernation with our our little girls:)!

Drew and Amber said...

YOu are so close!!!! Good Luck with everything. I cant wait to see pictures of your beautiful girl

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Ooh-you're getting so so close! I am so excited for you! I love the Halloween costume-very creative! :) I can't believe how big Jaron (or is it Jarom?) is? Crazy! I bet your Mom can't wait for your baby to come just as much as you! Hopefully we'll get to see you in a few weeks!

Lynsee said...

woohoo...about week eh!! Hang in there girl. I LOVE all the adorable bows you have for this little one. Cant wait to see pictures of the little one and to hear a name for the little bundle of joy. CONGRATS again!

Maria said...

Heather,
I want to cry! I don't know what happened, but I just found your invitation to your baby shower 3 days ago! It fell back behind the shelf where are mail goes along with 2 other bills. :( I am so incredibly sad .... I'm so sorry I didn't make it ... I didn't know about it :( Thank you for inviting me and hopefully, I can get a gift up that way soon. Again, sorry ....

Jody and Lacey said...

Congrats you guys! I am so excited to meet your new little girl. Becky sent me a picture and she is just adorable! Love you both!